09/08--03/09 Beijing TV PR Manager Assistant internship
* Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies
* Study the objectives, promotional policies and study organizations to develop public relations that will influence public opinion.
* Supporting personnel to produce or coordinate production of advertisements and promotions.
* Consult with advertising agencies or staff to arrange promotional campaigns in all types of media.
* Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations, via telephone and email
Report to : PR Manager
03/09--08/10 Hebei Yan Zhao Metropolitan Newspaper Advertising Graphic Designer
* Daily graphic design work support for the Department Manager, such as preparing for the draft of design paper, communicating with client etc.
* Department admin work support. Information management, maintenance and purchase facilities.
* Contact with the headquarter of Asia and the Pacific for the sales and marketing work, coordinate and make the related documents, harmonize the related sales work of Asia and the Pacific region and the Europe Area etc.
Primary Job Category
Secondary Job Category
Years in industry
less than a year
Production Assistant, Publicity Assistant
Live TV, Magazine, Television
Film (Feature), Film (LB), Live TV, Magazine, Television